Hollywood's Dirt

Monday, August 16, 2010

Barefoot By The Pool Tickets and Gossip Below

Get your Barefoot By The Pool Tickets now at Bob933 dot com-keyword-Barefoot! Just 10 bucks a piece!

HEY RIHANNA, THAT COOL FRENCH TATTOO YOU GOT?...YEAH, IT'S A TYPO!

Rihanna's new tattoo has a grammatical error!

The tat on the side of her neck says "rebelle fleur," which is a phrase that means "rebel flower."

But the words need to be reversed for a correct translation. The tat should actually read "fleur rebel."

KATY PERRY GATECRASHED A HIGH SCHOOL PROM!...PLUS, KATY TALKS ABOUT LIVING HER DREAM...AND SHE HAS A TIMELINE FOR WHEN SHE'LL STOP TALKING ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP

Katy Perry shocked a group of Australian high school students when she showed up to their prom unannounced!

Katy went to the Melbourne High School prom at the Grand Hyatt, which is the same hotel where she was staying during her tour down under.

Towards the end of the night, everyone was having a good time, when Katy walked in and crash the party!

It turns out Katy was walking through a back door of a function room when she heard "California Gurls" playing. Katy grabbed a microphone and started singing along to her track.

Witnesses said she was slightly drunk and was stumbling a little. She danced and laughed with students until the end of the song, then left with her security guards.

Katy later Tweeted: "I totes just crashed a prom!"


RELATED: Katy Perry On Realizing Her Dream

On mastering her new album's remaining tracks:

"I literally was just looking through the lyrics, making sure they're all head-to-toe, A-to-Z perfection because they're putting the copy in the actual booklet now. We're in the thick of it, people!"

On how she wanted "Teenage Dream" to have more tempo than "One of the Boys" in order to make her live show more dynamic:

"I really love going to shows where I'm sandwiched between people, and you don't know if the sweat on you is yours or the person's next to you. I love that feeling, and when I was on tour I would see that I was missing that a bit."

On lending her voice to the animated Smurfette in a new "Smurfs" movie:

"I am a walking cartoon most days, so it was an obvious go-to. I would love to do more of that--to be a desk lamp in a Pixar movie or something stupid, like a fork! A spoon! A knife!"

On her song "Fireworks":

"It's a song where I think my purpose to some people might change when they hear it. Basically I have this very morbid idea when I pass, I want to be put into a firework and shot across the sky over the Santa Barbara ocean as my last hurrah. I want to be a firework, both living and dead. My boyfriend showed me a paragraph out of Jack Kerouac's book 'On the Road,' about people that are buzzing and fizzing and full of life and never say a commonplace thing. They shoot across the sky like a firework and make people go, 'Ahhh.' I guess that making people go 'ahhh' is kind of like my motto."

SOURCE

PLUS:

Katy Perry was NOT pleased with her record label when they told her a song called "Peacock" didn't belong on her new album, Teenage Dream.

Katy says: "They were all a bit worried about the word 'c**k' and it gave me deja vu because they did the exact same thing with 'I Kissed A Girl'. They said, 'We don't see it as a single; we don't want it on the album'. And I was like, 'You guys are idiots.'"

RELATED: Katy Perry Promises to STFU-When She Gets Married!

Katy Perry promised she will stop talking about her relationship after she's married.

Katy said that she and her fiancé Russell Brand have made a pact not to speak about their relationship once the wedding happens.

She said: "People have all these ideas about my relationship and my wedding and there is so much speculation. I'm not a traditional type of person in general but after we get married we've decided we're not going to talk about the relationship."

"This whole process is exciting but once you're married it's supposed to be for life so when you hear us stop talking about it we'll be married. Let people think what they want to think. Only I know exactly what is going on and I want to keep it that way."

(KEEP YO' HEAD UP)...JUSTIN BIEBER IS... "THE WHITE TUPAC" [2010-08-16 01:00:00]

Mark Wahlberg's daughter is a Justin Bieber fan, and it seems Markie Mark has a man crush on the Biebs.

First, he said that Justin is the only artist who could get him to come out of musical retirement.

Wahlberg added, recently, that "Justin Bieber is like the white Tupac."


KESHA ON THE TODAY SHOW!




No comments: